We Can Sell the Home, the Contents, or Both!
In addition to conducting very successful estate sales, Owner Robin Burgarella, is a licensed Realtor with 17 years of Real Estate experience. Robin is affiliated with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, the largest and most well-respected real estate company in the area. She has held real estate licenses in Connecticut, California and Florida and hundreds of home sellers have trusted Robin to sell their properties.
There are 2 important strategies to consider
when selling a home and its contents . . .
Strategy #1: Sell contents of home first, then market home without furnishings
- 200-500 people per day will attend an estate sale–more than any open house!
- Best opportunity for early multiple offers, all the traffic through your home at one time can solicit a buying frenzy
- We are all about service! Our real estate service fee is the same as our competitors, we simply do much more to earn it! CKES will clean up, clear out the home & dispose of unsold items. We will do everything necessary to get the home vacant and ready to hand the keys over to your new buyer
Strategy #2: Stage home first. After home is under contract, conduct estate sale (Typically, the most profitable solution)
- Home is staged using the its contents and our staging items. Home looks more warm and inviting, eliciting a positive emotional reaction from the time a potential buyer opens the front door
- Photos look better, increasing the number of showings and offers
- Contents are used to manipulate the look of the home, increasing the home’s appeal and raising its value on average $5k to $25k, far exceeding the value of the contents alone when sold at an estate sale!